Monday, November 13, 2006

A knife and a fork and a bib with a donkey on it

Don't let this happen to you.

I pledge that as we enter this highly partisan time of primaries and lining up behind potential candidates, that although I may express disagreement or displeasure at various candidates that are not mine, I will not bash. I will attempt, though I'm sure I will not always succeed, to consider thoughtfully each candidate and their words, and treat them fairly. I will not name-call. I will not distort. I will not slant their words. I will strive to keep what they say in context.

God forbid we should give ammo to the other side like we did in 2004. I don't want the Republicans being able to pick up the primary playbook and use it to defeat the man or woman we ultimately choose to represent us in 2008.

I will not eat my own. I will dine on tasty elephant instead.

Will you take that pledge with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home