Friday, October 14, 2005

Today I've mostly been working on links

And trying to figure out html. Nothing's blown up yet, so I guess I'm doing okay.

Check out some of the new links.

In the news department: I like news sources like Buzzflash or Moose and Squirrel or other such sites that give you many news links all in one tidy place.

For talk radio, the one I can get regularly in my area is good ol' Big Eddie, aka Ed Schultz. I'm proud of how he is growing, and especially happy that Armed Forces radio has picked him up. About time.

The online newspaper site is just cool. Pick a place and go.

Bryan Kennedy is the guy who will hopefully beat the pants off of Sensenbrenner this next year. I'll be fighting for it, anyway. Support him if you can.

Project Vote Smart is my favorite place to go for Congressional voting records and how each elected official rates according to various interest groups. Others have charts where they tell you which votes are important and what basically to think. I prefer the objective, find out for yourself approach.

And I also included a couple of the message boards I frequent on a regular basis. Democratic Underground is my favorite, but Daily Kos does have diaries by such people as John Conyers and Cindy Sheehan. I go there for them (and to post Kerry news) but not for Kos himself, who strikes me as being something of a shmuck.

Anyway, enjoy. I'll be adding to them as I go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home